[Insight-users] Re: Re : MetaImageWriters!! - Joining Data and Header

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 09:34:22 -0500

Hi digvijay

Setting the DataFileName to "LOCAL" should
be enough for forcing the data to be written
with the text header in a single file.

I just verified this in one of the IO example,
and works fine.

I noticed that your code example had a space
before LOCAL, it says " LOCAL", please make
sure that the string is exactly == "LOCAL".

Let us know if you find any problems,