[Insight-users] ITK and OSX

Jon Harald Kaspersen Jon.H.Kaspersen at unimed.sintef.no
Tue Feb 26 01:42:52 EST 2002

Robb,

Bill Hoffman is correct in that there are several, some yet unsolved,
problems with building ITK on OSX.  The exact one you describe is an
Apple bug (or mistake), they simply forgot to put the valarray headers
in the distribution.  So, if you get the files and put the valarray
header files in /usr/include/gcc/darwin/2.95.2/g++ you will hopefully
get around the one problem you describe.
If you want I can mail you the valarray header files.
But, as Bill pointed out, this will not solve all the problems on OSX.

Regards
Jon