Re[1] [Insight-users] Re[1]OperatingRoom and itkFstream.h (HOW TO GETDATA)

lydia ycl ylydia at caramail.com
Sun Jan 6 16:06:58 EST 2002

Dear Luis,
I followed all the instructions but I foud a problem in
decompression with GUNZIP and even with Winzip
for /compression option) for Windows platform
Do you get after decompression 2 files? what are the
extensions?
Sorry for bothering you again.
Regards
Lydia

checkout ?

> > For the Gaussian filter project, I couldn't find which
> > image format should I use. I tried many of them but each
> > time it failed in reading the file. May I ask you to
give
> > me the right format (even pgm didn't work)
>

> The format that GaussianFilter is accepting
is "MetaImage".
> Here is how you can create one image in the appropiate
format.

> Metaimages are composed of a Header file and a Raw data
file.
> You can get raw data from the BrainWeb project and write
the

http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/brainweb/selection_normal.html

> - Select the Image modality you prefer : T1, T2, PD
> - Select "Slice Thickness" = 1mm
> - Select "Noise" = 3
> - Select "non-uniformity" = 20
>
> then click in Download.
> That will prompt you to another web page where you have
> a header file (which is different from the MetaImage
header),
> and a new set of selections:
>
> - Select "File format" = raw byte (this is very
important)