Re[1] [Insight-users] MRI segmentation

Elsa Angelini ea179 at columbia.edu
Tue Jan 8 11:36:41 EST 2002

Lydia,

Our group  at UPenn and Columbia has implemented various segmentation
algorithms:
(1) Vectorial fuzzy connectedness
(2) 3D Deformable model
(3) Voronoi Diagram classification

You can find test examples for the three methods in the Insight folder you
checked out. All examples use raw data. The group also had a paper at the
MICCAI01 conference where you can find more details on how these
segmentation methods were used for both Human Visible data and brain MRIs.
For each method you need to input information on the structure you want to
segment (such as statistics, seed points,...)

I hope this helps.

Elsa