Re[1] [Insight-users] MRI segmentation

lydia ycl ylydia at caramail.com
Tue Jan 8 17:21:23 EST 2002

Hi,
I have an MR serie of pelvis data. I need to get the bone
from it. The format of the images is dicom format. I
converted it to raw data but if I have to convert again to
metaimage format, I'm not sure it will work cause until now
I could not create this kind of metaimage data.
I just want to know if someone already tested the
segmentation algorithms of itk on MRI data whatever could
be the anatomical structure.
Thanks