[Insight-users] Problem with the RawReaderImageViewer

Alexandra La Cruz alacruz at cg . tuwien . ac . at
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 14:41:35 +0200

Hi,

I did the modification in line 145 about the dimension
..
  m_RawReader->SetFileDimensionality( 3 );

but I can read the data but in the disply I can not see any coherent images
and the aplication show an violation error

someone know about this problem or what it is my error. I dowloaded an
example image in
The BrainWeb project home page :

   http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/brainweb

image data
BrainWeb download: PD ICBM normal 1mm pn3 rf20
Modality=PD, Protocol=ICBM, Phantom_name=normal, Slice_thickness=1mm,
Noise=3%, INU=20%
MINC volume info:
image: signed__ short 0 to 4095
image dimensions: zspace yspace xspace
    dimension name         length         step        start
    --------------         ------         ----        -----
    zspace                    181            1          -72
    yspace                    217            1         -126
    xspace                    181            1          -90
Original MINC file size: 10.5 Mb
NDims = 3
DimSize = 181 217 180
ElementType = MET_UCHAR
ElementSpacing = 1.0 1.0 1.0
ElementByteOrderMSB = False
ElementDataFile = brainweb1e1a10f20Rot10Tx15.raw

Greetings
ALC

                       Alexandra La Cruz
          Institute of Computer Graphics and Algorithms
                 Vienna University of Technology
mailto:alacruz@cg.tuwien.ac.at
http://www.cg.tuwien.ac.at/staff/AlexandraLaCruz.html
Tel.: +43 1 58801-18670                 Fax: +43 1 58801-18698