[Insight-users] Problems while trying to compile the examples.

Mathieu Malaterre mmalat at imaging . robarts . ca
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 14:57:40 -0400

Hi Linglan,
  You can have a look to : Insight/Example/CMakeLists.txt. You'll see that :

      SUBDIRS(GaussianFilter)
      SUBDIRS(ImageRegistration)

will only be build if only 3 options have been enable in the main CMakeLists.txt
(Insight/CMakeLists.txt)

IF(HAS_METAIMAGE)
  IF(HAS_FLTK)
    IF(HAS_FLTKIMAGEVIEWER)

Could you check if one of them is set to 'NO' in this CMakeLists.txt file?

HTH
Mathieu