[Insight-users] New ITK segmentation software

Jarek Sacha galicjan at yahoo . com
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 09:31:55 -0700 (PDT)

--- Joshua Cates <cates@sci.utah.edu> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have checked a new example application into the Insight repository
> under Examples/SegmentationEditor.  The SegmentationEditor is an
> Let me know of any problems building or running this software.

Compilation of the SegmentationEditor example fails with messages:

c++  -rdynamic -shared -O2 -ftemplate-depth-50 -o
libvtkWSTCommonPython.so      vtkWSTCommonPythonInit.o
vtkBinaryVolumePython.o vtkBinaryVolumeLogicPython.o
vtkBoundingBoxPython.o vtkPatchedImageReaderPython.o
vtkPatchedLookupTablePython.o vtkWSBoundingBoxManagerPython.o
vtkWSLookupTableManagerPython.o vtkBinaryVolumePython.o
vtkBinaryVolumeLogicPython.o vtkBoundingBoxPython.o
vtkPatchedImageReaderPython.o vtkPatchedLookupTablePython.o
vtkWSBoundingBoxManagerPython.o vtkWSLookupTableManagerPython.o
vtkITKWatershedFilterAndWriterPython.o  ...

vtkBinaryVolumePython.o: In function `PyVTKClass_vtkBinaryVolumeNew':
vtkBinaryVolumePython.o(.text+0x724): multiple definition of
`PyVTKClass_vtkBinaryVolumeNew'
vtkBinaryVolumePython.o(.text+0x724): first defined here
vtkBinaryVolumeLogicPython.o: In function
`PyVTKClass_vtkBinaryVolumeLogicNew':
vtkBinaryVolumeLogicPython.o(.text+0x15e0): multiple definition of
`PyVTKClass_vtkBinaryVolumeLogicNew'
vtkBinaryVolumeLogicPython.o(.text+0x15e0): first defined here
vtkBoundingBoxPython.o: In function `PyVTKClass_vtkBoundingBoxNew':
vtkBoundingBoxPython.o(.text+0x2f0): multiple definition of
`PyVTKClass_vtkBoundingBoxNew'
vtkBoundingBoxPython.o(.text+0x2f0): first defined here
vtkPatchedImageReaderPython.o: In function
`PyVTKClass_vtkPatchedImageReaderNew':
vtkPatchedImageReaderPython.o(.text+0x846c): multiple definition of
`PyVTKClass_vtkPatchedImageReaderNew'
vtkPatchedImageReaderPython.o(.text+0x846c): first defined here
vtkPatchedLookupTablePython.o: In function
`PyVTKClass_vtkPatchedLookupTableNew':
vtkPatchedLookupTablePython.o(.text+0x482c): multiple definition of
`PyVTKClass_vtkPatchedLookupTableNew'
vtkPatchedLookupTablePython.o(.text+0x482c): first defined here
vtkWSBoundingBoxManagerPython.o: In function
`PyVTKClass_vtkWSBoundingBoxManagerNew':
vtkWSBoundingBoxManagerPython.o(.text+0xb48): multiple definition of
`PyVTKClass_vtkWSBoundingBoxManagerNew'
vtkWSBoundingBoxManagerPython.o(.text+0xb48): first defined here
vtkWSLookupTableManagerPython.o: In function
`PyVTKClass_vtkWSLookupTableManagerNew':
vtkWSLookupTableManagerPython.o(.text+0x2074): multiple definition of
`PyVTKClass_vtkWSLookupTableManagerNew'
vtkWSLookupTableManagerPython.o(.text+0x2074): first defined here
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[7]: *** [libvtkWSTCommonPython.so] Error 1

The system runs Red Hat Linux 7.3 and gcc 2.96-110.

Jarek