[Insight-users] New ITK segmentation software

Joshua Cates cates at sci . utah . edu
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 11:07:45 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Jarek,

Something in your CMake configuration seems to be causing an attempted
wrap for Python, which the code is not set up to do (nor does it need to,
only Tcl wrapping is needed).  I'll look through the CMake configuration
to see if I can find the cause (I may have to consult the CMake experts
on this one).  In the meantime, you can try disabling Python wrapping in
your own setup, perhaps it is picking up this setting from your VTK
build.

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science