[Insight-users] Re: question about itk install

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:05:31 -0500

Hi fj,

It is Ok if you installed CABLE and GCCXML but you
don't need them unless you want to use Tcl wrapping.

The remaining error message about FLTK_WRAP_UI
looks like a problem in the CMakeLists.txt file.

Have you edited this file ?

The one at:
Insight/Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer/CMakeLists.txt

It should look like:

SOURCE_FILES(FltkImageViewer_GUI_SRCS
fltkClippingPlanes3DDrawerGUI.fl
fltkDisplayGlWindowGUI.fl
..... etc
fltkSphereFunctionControlGUI.fl
)

and toward the end it should have a line like:

FLTK_WRAP_UI( FltkImageViewer FltkImageViewer_GUI_SRCS )

The error message that you are getting suggests that the
section "SOURCE_FILES" may be incorrect in your
CMakeLists.txt file.

If you want, just post your CMakeLists.txt file to the list,
that could help us to figure out what could be wrong
with the installation.

Thanks

Luis.