[Insight-users] Re: question: ITK Examples

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 09:46:21 -0500

Hi Fj,

There was an error in the CMakeLists.txt file in :

Insight/Examples.

The option that enables the WatershedSegmenation example
was misspelled as "WATERSHED_REGISTRATION"
instead of "WATERSHED_SEGMENTATION".

It is now fixed on the repository if you want to make a
cvs update. Otherwise you can just go and edit the file.

in:

Insight/Examples/CMakeLists.txt

go to line 17, and replace:

BUILD_WATERSHED_REGISTRATION

by

BUILD_WATERSHED_SEGMENTATION

and the run CMake.

The project : itkWatershedSegmentation should now
appear in your VC++ workspace when you load ITK.dsw.

Once you get it built, you can run this example from the
command line. You will find detailed instructions about
how to run this example in the README file located at

Insight/Examples/WatershedSegmentation/README

and in the web page of the example, located at:

http://www.itk.org/HTML/WatershedSegmentationExample.html

BTW: most of the examples have descriptions at the web page:

http://www.itk.org/HTML/Examples.htm

Please let us know if you encounter any problem when
trying to run the example.