[Insight-users] Re: Fw: Re: Build of itkAntiAliasBinaryImageFilterExample fails

Jarek Sacha galicjan@yahoo.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 09:24:56 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry. My message was unclear. The direct dependency is in
Examples/StreamedWatershedSegmentation/CMakeLists.txt
that is a parent CMakeLists for ParameterFileParser CMakeLists.
If I understand Bill Hoffman response, this is actually expected behavior
of recent versions of CMake to generate this dependency and a way to brake
the dependency is to use TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES in a "critical" place. I
probably do not yet understand enough how TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES works to
point you to that "critical" place. I will try to look at this later
today.

Jarek