[Insight-users] "configure" dumps core - problem with /bin/sh

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Wed, 29 May 2002 14:52:32 -0400

I don't think there is an easy way to change what shell cmake uses for the
configure scripts.   What OS is this?   Do you have root access?  If
/bin/sh is broken, is there some reason you can not fix it?

-Bill