[Insight-users] Still doesn't compile

Mdl mdl78@libero.it
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 19:26:36 +0100

Hello everybody,

I asked for some help some days ago (see Itk mailing list, 31/10/2002)
because I didn't manage to get Itk Beta2 compiled properly. Luis Ibanez
suggested me to download the 1.0 release, since it is improved in VC++ .NET
support. I did so but I get the very same errors...
It doesn't build itkAlgorithms.lib, since there is a compilation error in
itkAllocate.h (see previous posting for details). Notice that the other libs
are built properly (ITKCommon.lib, ITKBasicFilters.lib and so on..).

I'm using VisualStudio .NET, Windows XP, CMake 1.4.6. I tried both Debug and
Release configuration in CMake. I also tried to follow the instructions in
InsightStart.pdf.

Any help or suggestion will be appreciated!
Thanks again,
Marco