[Insight-users] problem building DistanceMapFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 06 Nov 2002 13:31:00 -0500

Hi John,

This is an FLTK problem, completly unrelated to
ITK. As you already said, the FLTK version that
we recommend for using with ITK is fltk1.1.0rc4.

The Related software page provides easy access
to the corresponding FLTK sources.
http://www.itk.org/HTML/DownloadRelatedSoftware.htm

However, if you want to go with the most recent
FLTK version, Sebastien Barre just found yesterday
a fix in FLTK that will get rid of the problem you
are reporting.

In the file

           Fl_win32.cxx

you can comment out the line #75 and recompile FLTK.
This should take care of the problem.

The group of lines look like:

#if !defined(__GNUC__)
#  define USE_TRACK_MOUSE   <-- COMMENT THIS
#endif // !__GNUC__

Please let us know if you encounter any problem,