[Insight-users] Re: ITK Release 1.0.0 - installation problems

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 06 Nov 2002 17:07:42 -0500

Hi Ofri,

 From your email, it looks like you ran CMakeSetup
in a subdirectory of the ITK source tree.

You have to provide CMakeSetup with the top of the
ITK source tree and the top of the binary tree where
you want the code to be compiled.

The simplest way to install ITK is to follow the
instruction in the document:

    Insight/Documentation/InsightStart.pdf

Could you please post to the list the CMakeCache.txt
file that was generated by CMake in the Binary
directory.