[Insight-users] which library must I include?

Alberto Bert abert@mauriziano.it
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:43:40 +0100

Hi all,

I'm trying to use itk in windows.
My problem is that the system (win XP and VC++6) apparently
build a lot of library files (about 40!) And I cannot understand which
one I need to link when I'm using some specific classes. Is it written
someware?
Furthermore, some of these "library files" are incompatible, when
included compiler say that you define twice some classes...

Up to now, I've worked in linux and everything was ok including just .so
files, now I'm trying to test my micro-program on windows...

Sorry for the maybe dummy question and
thanks in advance,
Alberto