[Insight-users] Visible Human Data

K.R.Subramanian krs@cs.uncc.edu
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 14:53:04 -0500

This was also discussed at the vis conference - the need to have access to very large
datasets.
It would be good to have an archive of very large datasets - there is also the Anatline
data;
its important that these be in some easily readable form..

Speaking of datasets, does anyone have  CT or MRI of the spinal cord areas - I need  this
preferably at 0.25mm (or smaller)  thick slices.. or any pointers to it?

Thanks.

    -- krs