[Insight-users] Visible Human Data

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 15:18:16 -0500

Hi,

The Visible Human data is publicly available at not cost.

The National Library of Medicine only requires you to fill
out a form specifying the use you intend to make of the data.

Once the signed form is received, the NLM will e-mail a
password to you. This password gives you access to the
ftp server where the data is availabe.

The only case in which you are required to pay is when you
order the data in tape format.

The following link provides the official information about
the data licensing issues and how to download the data

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/research/visible/getting_data.html

Questions about the Visible Human project can be sent
directly to :

                 vhp@nes.nlm.nih.gov

Please let us know if you have further questions.