[Insight-users] ITK Polygon representation

Ofri Sadowsky ofri@cs.jhu.edu
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 18:06:30 -0500

OK. Let me see if I get this right.

1. I should create a Mesh of dimension 2 and some arbitrary PixelType (for
now I'm only interested in the coordinates of the vertices, and
I don't want to store any additional information).
2. I have to create a PolygonalCell using the Mesh's CellType.
3. Somehow, I have to add points to the PolygonalCell. The class provides the
methods SetPointIds with PointIdConstIterator parameters.
But I am still puzzled about how to get point-id's and where to take the
iterator from. This is as far as I could track the documentation.

Ofri.