[Insight-users] installation problem

imho imho@skynet.be
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 17:39:44 +0100

Hi,
I've tried to compile the examples with the workspace from cmake, but I
always have errors, like for example with qtitk :

C:\internet\VTK\ITK\InsightToolkit-1.0.0\Examples\QtITK\bin\../itkQtAdaptor.h(20)
: fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'qobject.h': No such file
or directory
moc_itkQtLightIndicator.cxx
C:\internet\VTK\ITK\InsightToolkit-1.0.0\Examples\QtITK\bin\../itkQtLightIndicator.h(2)
: fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'qbutton.h': No such file
or directory
itkQtProgressBar.cxx
C:\internet\VTK\ITK\InsightToolkit-1.0.0\Examples\QtITK\itkQtProgressBar.cxx(20)
: fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'itkProcessObject.h': No
such file or directory
qtITK.cxx
C:\internet\VTK\ITK\InsightToolkit-1.0.0\Examples\QtITK\qtITK.cxx(20) :
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'qapplication.h': No such
file or directory

but I have noticed the paths with cmake, so I don't understand...
(the .h are in the include qt repertory, mentioned with cmake)

Thank you for any helping