[Insight-users] installation problem

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:53:52 -0500

Hi Imho,

It is likely that the QT_INCLUDE_DIR variable is
not being correctly configured when your run CMake.

The QtITK example application is intended to be
built out of the ITK source tree.

You should run CMake for QtITK and do the following:

1) select a binary directory where you
    want the application to be built.

2) select the source directory where you
    put the sources of QtITK.

3) select the Binary directory where you built ITK

4) verify that Qt components have been correctly
    localized. In particular you have to verify the
    following CMake variables:

    QT_INCLUDE_DIR
    QT_MOC_EXECUTABLE
    QT_QT_LIBRARY
    QT_UIC_EXECUTABLE

    These variables are marked as "Advanced" so you
    should first check the "advanded" box on the top
    right of CMake's gui.

    Please make sure that all the components are
    pointing to the same version of Qt distribution.
    (e.g. not mix headers of Qt 2.3 with libraries
     of Qt 3.1).

Configure with CMake until no new options appear,
and generate the VC++ project.

Please let us know if you find any problems,