[Insight-users] installation problem

Julien Jomier jjomier@cs.unc.edu
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:09:37 -0500

Hi imho,

What version of CMake are you using ?

The thing is that ${QT_INCLUDE_PATH}
has been replaced by ${QT_INCLUDE_DIR}
in the latest version of CMake (cvs one)

Try to replace

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(
${QT_INCLUDE_DIR}
)

by

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(
${QT_INCLUDE_PATH}
)

in the CMakeLists.txt

Could you also tell us what version of Qt you are using,
because I think this example was tested only with Qt3 and
I'm having compilation problems with Qt2.3 NC.

Let us know if you are having the same problem.

Thanks for reporting this

Julien