[Insight-users] how to give a vtkTransform to an itk volume

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 13:43:20 -0500

Hi Jorn,

Currently there is not a direct way of
connecting a vtkTransform to an itkImage.

What kind of information is included in the
transform you are reading ?

Just spacing and origin ? or are you getting
also rotations ?

If the transform is quite generic you may have
to manually construct an itk::Transform using
the parameters from the vtkTransform and use the
itk::Transform to resample the input image.
Then use the resampled image in the registration
process.

Please let us know if you have further questions.

   Thanks,

      Luis