[Insight-users] installation problem

imho imho@skynet.be
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 22:40:31 +0100

Hi Julien,
my c:\program files\itk folder isn't the source one (the source one is
C:\internet\VTK\ITK\InsightToolkit-1.0.0), it is the folder generated by
cmake. But the .exe test  and .lib files are in c:\program
files\itk\bin\debug and I think it is correct to set ITK_BINARY_PATH as
c:\program files\itk, or am I totally wrong?
:/