[Insight-users] installation problem

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:17:17 -0500

Hi imho,

The ImageViewer example illustrates a simple
image viewer based on GLUT. It shouldn't be
building unless you enable the option "USE_GLUT"
on CMake while you configured the toolkit.

I would suggest you to disable this option for
a first try of ITK (as recommended in the
InsightStart.pdf document).

However if you insist in see the example, please
note that enabling GLUT is not enough. GLUT has
a very non-standard way of installation. You
have to go to Cmake advanced options and verify
that the variables GLUT_INCLUDE_DIR and
GLUT_glut_LIBRARY are correctly defined.

Please let us know if that helps,