[Insight-users] installation problem

imho imho@skynet.be
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:57:28 +0100

OK Luis, but why after replacing the sources in the right folder, have I
still errors with itkImageViewer :

C:\internet\VTK\ITK\InsightToolkit-1.0.0\InsightToolkit-1.0.0\Examples\ImageViewer\itkImageViewer.cxx(19)
: fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'itkImage.h': No such
file or directory