[Insight-users] Segmentation Editor - pixel spacing

dean.inglis@on.aibn.com dean.inglis@on.aibn.com
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 21:50:48 -0500

Hi Josh,

also, since interpretation of WS results is generally slice by slice, where in-plane spacing is typically isotropic anyway, scaled spacing is not important.
However, the 3D vtk surface renderings could make use of the spacing information.  Perhaps this could
be added to the visualization pipeline sometime
later...

thanks for the clarification,
Dean