[Insight-users] Feedback wanted for additions to NeighborhoodIterator classes

Joshua Cates cates@sci.utah.edu
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:53:57 -0700 (MST)

Hi Luis,

Yes I would like to add this "arbitrarily-shaped ND neighborhood"
functionality.  There are many decisions to be made regarding the API,
which I am afraid will end up being very complicated.  I'll post a
proposed API for such an object soon. In the meantime if you, (or anyone
else!) has API ideas, please let me know.

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science
 University of Utah