[Insight-users] coloreg region segmentation

Mathieu Lamard Mathieu.Lamard@enst-bretagne.fr
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 16:38:11 +0100

Hi Luis

Thanks fot your prompt answers

In fact my images are RGB images but all pixels except doppler zone are
grey (R=G=B).
The segmentation is easy to do. But I am looking for the main framework
to do that. What classes have I to use  : itkRegion,... ?
The goal is to get the contour of each colored region as fast as possible.
One other thing is that I know one point in each region. So I think that
I have to perform a growing region.
What do you think about that ?

Mathieu