[Insight-users] FltkImageViewer

Neil Killeen Neil.Killeen@atnf.csiro.au
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 13:22:14 +1100 (EST)

I found that this application failed to build.  This was because in

1)  InsightToolkit-1.0.0/Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer/fltkGlWindow.cxx
    there is the line

#include <FL/fl_file_chooser.H>

This file does not exist in the fltk distribution.
What does exist is

fltk-1.1.1/FL/Fl_File_Chooser.H

I resolved this with a symbolic link in the fltk source tree

fltk-1.1.1/FL/fl_file_chooser.H -> Fl_File_Chooser.H

2)  Auxilliary/FltkImageViewer/fltkTimeProbesCollector.cxx

  has the line

#include "Fl/fl_ask.H"

  which should  be

#include "FL/fl_ask.H"

  I also resolved this in the fltk installation with a symbolic link
  (as I am more likely to reinstall ITK than FLTK at this point !)

Someone should see why these incompatibilites have arisen
and check in fixes.

regards
Neil