[Insight-users] FltkImageViewer : plese do "make install" in FLTK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 23:08:55 -0500

Hi Neil,

You are probably building ITK with the binary built
of FLTK instead of an installed FLTK.

If you install FLTK (actually "make install") it will
create the symbolic links for you when the headers are
copied to the include directory under PREFIX/include.

The installation will also create the double
directories:  FL  and  Fl, and inside all the files
will be in double with upper/lower case names.

Here is the initial part of the FLTK include directory
in a typical Linux installation once you have made
"make install":

dirent.h
Enumerations.h
Enumerations.H
filename.h
filename.H
Fl_Adjuster.h
Fl_Adjuster.H
fl_ask.h
fl_ask.H
Fl_Bitmap.h
Fl_Bitmap.H
Fl_BMP_Image.h
Fl_BMP_Image.H
Fl_Box.h
Fl_Box.H
Fl_Browser_.h
Fl_Browser.h
Fl_Browser_.H
Fl_Browser.H
Fl_Button.h
Fl_Button.H

Please let us know if you have further questions.