[Insight-users] linker error with Borland

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 11:52:04 -0400

Looks like we have been able to get a build going here that
uses the MinSizeRel build configuration. This seems to keep the
tds files about an order of magnitude smaller.

So we have a little more room before we hit the Borland ceiling.
We may still have issues with the examples. Unfortunately, we may
be limited to using to using the MinSizeRel configuration only.

Don't know if this can be set as the default in CMake.

Also don't know whether the newer Borland Builder suite still has
this tds size issue.

Jim