[Insight-users] linker error with Borland

dean.inglis@on.aibn.com dean.inglis@on.aibn.com
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 22:28:53 -0400

what I don't understand is why there are
linker flags in cmake but if I try disabling
the incremental linker so that state files are
not generated (.tds) with -Gn I get an invalid
command line error?  So, is ilink32 being
called indirectly by borland compiler 5.5.1 and
not passing linker flags?
Even if I explicilty disable debug info with -v-
the .tds files are still there and the same size
as with debug full on, and I am trying MinSizeRel
builds.

with regard to James' comment about setting the
stack size in VC++, how is that done? (i.e., what
might I look for in Borland)

Dean