[Insight-users] Linking error - ProgressReporter

Reinhold Füreder R.Fureder@exeter.ac.uk
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 17:35:53 +0100

Hi,

I have troubles compiling the project after getting the lattest CVS
version of ITK (which was built successful - are the build options
somehow helpful?). Although the necessary library (ITKCommon.lib) is
included I receive the error message below.

Could anyone help me with my C++ or ITK problem?

Thanks,
    Reinhold

Linking... Creating library
..\bin\Debug\OurProjectUsingITK.lib and object
..\bin\Debug\OurProjectUsingITK.exp DownsampleFilterInterface.obj :
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall
itk::ProgressReporter::~ProgressReporter(void)"
(??1ProgressReporter@itk@@QAE@XZ)
ThresholdAlgorithmInterfaceCommand.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved
external symbol "public: __thiscall
itk::ProgressReporter::~ProgressReporter(void)"
(??1ProgressReporter@itk@@QAE@XZ) DownsampleFilterInterface.obj :
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall
itk::ProgressReporter::ProgressReporter(class
ProgressReporter::ProcessObject *,int,unsigned long,unsigned long)"
(??0ProgressReporter@itk@@QAE@PAVProces sObject@1@HKK@Z)
ThresholdAlgorithmInterfaceCommand.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved
external symbol "public: __thiscall
itk::ProgressReporter::ProgressReporter(class
ProgressReporter::ProcessObject *,int,unsigned long,unsigned long)"
(??0ProgressReporter@itk@@QAE@ PAVProcessObject@1@HKK@Z)
..\bin\Debug\OurProjectUsingITK.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2
unresolved externals Error executing link.exe.

OurProjectUsingITK.exe - 5 error(s), 0 warning(s)
Object/Lib modules: kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib
comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib
odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib comctl32.lib rpcrt4.lib wsock32.lib winmm.lib
wxmswd.lib pngd.lib zlibd.lib jpegd.lib tiffd.lib wxxrcd.lib
ITKBasicFilters.lib ITKCommon.lib VXLNumerics.lib ITKIO.lib MetaIO.lib
itkpng.lib itkzlib.lib fld.lib