[Insight-users] Examples: link errors & missing includes - some fixes

dean.inglis@on.aibn.com dean.inglis@on.aibn.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:49:47 -0400

Hi,

I have built vtk out of source MinSizeRel, shared
libs with tcl wrapping on (see vtk dashboard site
Proximal).  So, in my root work dir, there is
/Builder/Insight
/Builder/VTK
/Builder/itkRelease
/Builder/vtkRelease

VTK (tcl) libs and dlls are in /vtkRelease/bin
static itk libs are in /itkRelease/bin.
I believe had vtkITK working once before ...

Dean