[Insight-users] Re: ShapeDetectionLevelSet and more

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 19:15:24 -0400

Hi Jahn,

Thanks a lot for sending the backtrace of the crash
on the Mac. It was quite helpful for finding the problem.
I could verify that the example was also crashing on
MS-Windows.

The reason was an uninitialized variable in
ShapeDetectionLevelSetBase.cxx ( m_NumberOfSeeds )...

       It is fixed now.

For some lucky(unlucky?) reason this was passing
unnoticed under Linux. However "valgrind" was quite
efficient in pointing out where the non initializaed
variables were used.

Please let us know if you encounter further problems,

Jahn Otto Næsgaard Andersen wrote:
> I Luis, thanks for the last CVS updates with fltk-stuff and
> ShapeDetectionLevelSet.
>
> The ShapeDetectionLevelSet example however crashes when I try to set the
> seed point. This happens on both Windows and OS X.

....snip