[Insight-users] itkImageToImageRigidMutualInformationGradientDescentRegistration.h

Uday Kurkure Uday Kurkure" <udaykurkure at rediffmail . com
3 Sep 2002 15:58:11 -0000

Hi all,

I recently downloaded the Beta 2 version for ITK.
My code, which was working well earlier with Beta 1, has started
giving compilation errors. I found that Beta 2 doesnt have some of
the files I have been using like:

-itkmultiresolutionmutualinformationrigidregistration.h
-itkImageToImageRigidMutualInformationGradientDescentRegistration.h

Can some 1 explain this? Or I didn't download it properly ?

Regards,
Uday Kurkure.