[Insight-users] SegmentationEditor

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 23:53:09 -0400

Hi Mathieu,

The duplicate symbols could be a consequence of your configuration
settings. It looks like you enabled the "shared" libraries option.
Our current approach for automatic instantiation of templates doesn't
allow to create shared libraries directly.  In order to create shared
libraries it will be necessary to manually instantiate the particular
classes. (an example of how to do this is available at directories
Examples/ITKFiltersLib and Examples/ITKRegistrationLib)

Please disable the "BUILD_SHARED_LIBS" option and also avoid the use
of "-g" and "-O2" simultaneously.  This combination is know to produce
inconsistent code.

Also, since you have been trying several compilers, please make sure
that you recompile all the packages using the same C++ compiler.
This includes VTK and FLTK.

Please let us know if you continue experiencing any problem,