[Insight-users] RE: [Insight-developers] Now building all exe cutables and librari es in a common directory

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 12:05:53 -0400

Luis,

In VTK's CMakeLists.txt file, we have explicit SET() commands to
define the executable output path and library output path.  Do we
need these types of likes for ITK?

Jim