[Insight-users] RE: [Insight-developers] Now building all exe cutables and librari es in a common directory

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 12:12:20 -0400

Yes, there should be explicit sets, we do not want this to be an option for
ITK, just as it is no longer an option for VTK.

-Bill