[Insight-users] RE: [Insight-developers] Now building all exe cutables and librari es in a common directory

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 12:13:13 -0400

Digging through the CMake source, it looks as though the
EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH/LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH default to empty strings.

Jim