[Insight-users] LevenbergMarquardt Optimizer

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:16:28 -0400

I believe this has been discussed and I thought that some was going
to allow access to the LevenbergMarquardt routine without having a
gradient function.

Luis, Do you remember who was going to added this capability?

http://www.dkfz.de/mbi/people/markh.html