[Insight-users] LevenbergMarquardt Optimizer

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:47:16 -0400

Mark, Jim,

Yes, this request was made some time ago and
was floating on the TODO list...

I'm right now adding the access following in
part Mark's suggestion:

1) The following methods have been added to

    Insight/Code/Numerics/itkMultipleValuedVnlCostFunctionAdaptor

   void UseGradient(bool);
   void UseGradientOn()  { this->UseGradient( true  ); };
   void UseGradientOff() { this->UseGradient( false ); };

2) And access to the functionality is granted from

   Insight/Code/Numerics/itkMultipleValuedNonLinearVnlOptimizer

by the methods:

    void UseCostFunctionGradient(bool);
    void UseCostFunctionGradientOn()  {
              this->UseCostFunctionGradient( true  ); };
    void UseCostFunctionGradientOff() {
              this->UseCostFunctionGradient( false ); };

I'm running a couple of tests before checking this in.