[Insight-users] compilation error: __threads is not a type

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 07:39:05 -0400

Hi Puja,

Please double check the value of ITK_USE_SYSTEM_STDLIB
in the CMakeCache.txt file on your binary directory.

When ITK_USE_SYSTEM_STDLIB is ON, the code is
Utilities/stdlib should not be compiled at all.

If it is really ON in this file, please try a clean build.
Some missleading configuration may be your binary directory.

Please let us know if that solves the problem.

Thanks,