[Insight-users] compilation error: __threads is not a type

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:08:10 -0400

What version of Solaris CC are you using?

ITK may build on the most recent version of Solaris CC. But it does not build
on earlier versions of Solaris CC.  I tried the 5.2 compiler last week and it
would not build.

Otherwise, I agree with Luis that it looks like the compiler is trying to
build a section of the code base that should only be used on SGI's. If you had
ITK_USE_SYSTEM_STDLIB as OFF at one point, you might want to delete your build
directory and start over ensuring the setting is ON.  Perhaps a Makefile is
still lurking about that was not regenerated by CMake when you change the
setting from OFF to ON.  'Course this is assuming that at one point you had
changed the setting to OFF since the default is ON.

Jim