[Insight-users] N-input filters

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 09:55:39 -0500

There are several N-input filters.

* PasteImageFilter takes two inputs.
* JoinImageFilter takes two inputs.
* EigenAnalysis2DImageFilter takes three inputs.
* Subclasses of BinaryFunctorImageFilter take two inputs.
* Subclasses of TernaryFunctorImageFilter take three inputs.
* Subclasses of NaryFunctorImageFilter take N inputs.

The JoinImageFilter will take two inputs and produce an output
where each pixel is vector with a component from each image.
So this is pretty close to what you want.  You can either
cascade two of these for a short putt or our can write a
TernaryJoinImageFilter using the current JoinImageFilter
as a guide.