[Insight-users] segmenting delay update

Robin Gandhi itkmail@yahoo.com
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 09:30:12 -0800 (PST)

By using parameters as below
i was able to drop down the time to 25 seconds but it
still appears to be a long wait.

 Smoothing filter CurvatureFlowImageFilter

 smoothing->SetNumberOfIterations( 5 );
 smoothing->SetTimeStep( 0.25 );

 Confidenceconnected filter

 confidenceConnected->SetMultiplier( 3.0 );
 confidenceConnected->SetNumberOfIterations( 5 );
 confidenceConnected->SetReplaceValue( 255 );
 confidenceConnected->SetInitialNeighborhoodRadius(2)

Thanks

--Robin.