[Insight-users] Image::RebuildTransforms() no longer needed?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 02 Apr 2003 15:56:06 -0500

HI Parag,

The RebuildTransforms() method was removed because
 the Image no longer keeps an internal transform.

The original purpose of this method was to update the
internal (Affine) transform in order to make it consistent
with new values of origing and spacing.

Setting orgin and spacing is now enough, because
the TransformPhysicalPointToIndex methods use
directly the origin and spacing values.