[Insight-users] Building Insight Applications

Robin Gandhi itkmail@yahoo.com
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 11:53:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,
   I am building the Insight Applications and
the build goes on smoothly untill it tries to
build the FastMarchingLevelSet Application.
the build stops with the following message:

/afs/uncc.edu/coit/linux/opt/graphics/ITK/ITKapp/FastMarchingLevelSet:
building default_target
Building object file FastMarchingLevelSetGUI.o...
In file included from
/afs/uncc.edu/coit/linux/opt/graphics/ITK/ITKapp/FastMarchingLevelSet/FastMarchingLevelSetGUI.h:7,
                 from
/afs/uncc.edu/coit/linux/opt/graphics/ITK/ITKapp/FastMarchingLevelSet/FastMarchingLevelSetGUI.cxx:3:
/afs/uncc.edu/coit/linux/opt/graphics/ITK/Insight/InsightApplications/FastMarchingLevelSet/FastMarchingLevelSetBase.h:29:46:
itkIntensityWindowingImageFilter.h: No such file or
directory
make[3]: *** [FastMarchingLevelSetGUI.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [default_target] Error 2
make[1]: *** [default_target_FastMarchingLevelSet]
Error 2
make: *** [default_target] Error 2

It is missing a file
itkIntensityWindowingImageFilter.h

I am using the current CVS updates for ITK and
Applications.

Has this file been removed from ITK ?

Thanks in advance

--Robin.